“Leadership is the ability to transform vision into reality” – Warren Bennis
Leading does not mean directing or ordering people around, but knowing how to manage a team, ensuring the talents of the different individuals are acknowledged and put to use, transforming adverse situations into opportunities and generating innovative ideas in order to reach established goals.
Thomas Morgan has designed a Leadership Programme that allows current managers to achieve long lasting results, bring about new opportunities and lead by being and doing.
Their objectives are to:
- Learn to listen and address the concerns of their teams and their clients
- Ensure the companies they work for are constantly improving by turning difficult situations into opportunities
- Implement initiatives that motivate and promote the professional development of the members of their teams
- Apply efficient time management techniques
- Discover and help develop the individual talents of the members of their teams and learn to delegate
- Create a spirit of trust among teams and team members to ensure mistakes become opportunities for improvement