Política de Cookies
The purpose of this Policy is to inform the user, in a clear and complete way, about the operation and purpose of the cookies that are used in our Website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when you access certain web pages. This text file allows a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used To recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. In the present case, we use Google cookies Analytics.
- Session Cookies:These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Personalization Cookie: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language used.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of our website. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
How can I block or delete cookies?
To block or remove installed cookies, the user must configure the browser options that he uses. So, if you do not want cookies installed on your hard drive, you must configure the browser to not receive them.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/How-To/Habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web-utilizan/ta-p/34665
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US