We are looking for a Freelance Cloud Architect for a long term contract in Spain. The work can also be carried out in Remote but you need to be resident in Spain.
A worldwide finance company have launched a project to move to the cloud in a cloud only approach. As a member of the Architecture team you will be working with and supporting the Head of Architecture in several areas, such as
- Target solution design of new services being built in the cloud
- Help design target solution for applications being migrated to the cloud in a re-host / re-platform approach with minimal / zero re-architecture
- Help design patterns or define standards for the target cloud environment.
- Help and back-up for Architecture on project / architecture governance boards reviewing high level and low level designs and approving them
- Strong experience in the Cloud space, preferably Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure welcome
- Experience in the Enterprise Architecture space defining guiding principles, patterns and guideline for the organization
- Experience in assessing solution designs (high level and low level) on governance boards
- Experience in designing solutions or application migration considering, networking, infrastructure, deployment, cloud native technologies, database migration, high availability, disaster recovery etc.
- Experience working in a global, distributed team setup
Please send your CV to: [email protected]